- Parts support
- Warranty Information
**Terms & Conditions:
- This warranty shall not apply if the products or parts thereof that have been misused, faulty installation, accident, negligence, use of aggressive cleaners or improper maintenance.
- This warranty excludes hose pipes, washers, O rings and other consumables.
- This warranty is applicable on purchase in India only & from Authorized American Standard Outlets.
- This warranty shall not apply if the products have been repaired/serviced by unauthorized or unqualified persons or by not using original American Standard spare parts.
- To avail the warranty benefits, proof of purchase (Invoice copy) is mandatory in all cases.
- This warranty shall automatically terminate upon the expiry of the warranty period. Even if the product has not been installed after purchase or has not been in use or any other reason whatsoever.
- This warranty is applicable for first buyer only & not transferrable.
- This warranty does not cover problems arising from insufficient water pressure, excessive water impurities or improper care and cleaning.
- It is at the sole option of the American Standard to remedy any faults by repairing or replacing the products with products of comparable value.
- All the legal matters are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- The service shall be provided only at the locations where American Standard has its Authorized Dealers or Franchise.
- If the products are installed at the locations where American Standard do not have its Authorized Dealers or Franchise then all cost and expenses incurred towards ‘To and Fro’ transportation shall be borne by the customer at the prevailing market rates.
- The mentioned warranty period is applicable to ‘Products’ only. After one year from the date of purchase, service charges will be applicable as per company policy.
Lixil India Pvt. Ltd. – 504-505, 5 th Floor,Ratan Galaxie, Nehru RoadMulind West, Mumbai- 400080 , India
Toll Free No. 1800 1028 372
Warranty Period on American Standard Products
|Type of Products||Residential||Commercial Warranty period||Remarks|
|VC Products||10 yrs||3 yrs||Against any manufacturing defect and Workmanship|
|Component Part(Tank Fittings, S & C,Hinges (etc.)||2 yrs||1 yrs||Against any manufacturing defect and Workmanship.|
|Faucets||10 yrs||3 yrs||If ever develops any leak or drip.|
|Bath Tubs||2 yrs||1 yrs||Against any manufacturing defect and Workmanship.|
|Sensor Products||2 yrs||1 yrs||Against any manufacturing defect and Workmanship.|
|Battery & Circuits of Sensor Products||6 month||3 month||Against any manufacturing defect and Workmanship.|
|EUROZEN||2 yrs||2 yrs||Against any manufacturing defect and Workmanship.|
|Concealed Cistern||3 yrs||3 yrs||Against any manufacturing defect and Workmanship.|
|Face Plate||1 yrs||1 yrs||Against any manufacturing defect and Workmanship|
**Conditions apply as per company policies.
- How-To Guides
- Accessible Style
- Big Ideas for Small Bathrooms
- How to Choose a Bathroom Sink
- How to Choose a Faucet
- How to Choose a Kitchen Sink
- How to Choose a Toilet
- Finding a Professional
- How to Choose the Right Color for Your Bathroom or Kitchen
- How to Choose a Massage Tub
- How to Stay in Budget for a Bathroom Remodel
- How to Make Your Bathroom like a Spa
- Features & Innovations
- Best Match Chart (Manual Bidet)
- Best Match Chart (E-Bidet)
- Right Fit Chart (E-Bidet)
- Care and Repair
- Where to buy